Skip to content

[Known 7193] Black Pits 2 Party Deletion Glitch? Multiplayer Mode

Ultima75000Ultima75000 Member Posts: 12
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Not sure if this has been posted yet but one my friends and I went into Black Pits 2 to get more challenging fights as we fought all the optional bosses we could find (he somehow decapitated Demilich Kangaxx which was funny)

We loaded a game, completely destroyed the bounty hunters at the beginning, and then reloaded our characters to get our gear back (He likes his decapitating halberd) the issue is after the first match when the wizard yells "My performers are victorious!" his character and EVERYONE else EXCLUDING the main character (host;me) just disappears. No animation, just gone, portrait vanishes and thats it. It did it the second match when we reloaded everyone too so he quit.

I tested the thing again myself and found that the characters DO NOT disappear when we don't RE-load our characters in multiplayer mode. I'm not sure if this is really a bug/glitch or a way to stop people from loading a fully kitted character as I never saw a warning sign about loading characters again. (My friends like beheading people and hates that he has to rework for a good amount of items he died for several times over)

PS. This doesn't happen in single player mode because I cannot reload characters period so there shouldn't be an issue.
PSS. I'm afraid of editing a save game of either single or multiplayer modes since I do not want to spend the time putting the items back on just to have them vanish from existence.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments