Skip to content

Neera romance (spoilers)

I know I should never have to be asking this question, but bugs in BG are just par for the course. Want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I'm in TOB, I've just killed Sendai (not Abizigal yet), my last chat with Neera was her asking me about whether I feel anything to do with my Lord of Murder soul and me telling her it's a mixture of fear and her saying about wild surges being a blurred line between fear and joy etc etc. I've had the mechanical bird incident. I've had the encounter with Gorion. I've done her Thay quest.

Is there anything else in the romance before the end of the game? Because nothing's happened for a long while now.

Comments

• elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited December 2013
    from my experience there is a massive gap with neeras dialogue in TOB you get pretty much all of it near the start then nothing until the very end. From what you say i think that you have indeed seen it all.

you get some relating to bhaal and what you feel when you see war which is i think what you mentioned. Then after that i think the only dialogue you get is with the mechanical bird, the wraith and the end of her personnel quest(the trip to Thay)

i actually asked a very similar question myself regarding this romance, from the sounds of it i was in the same situation as you