Skip to content

Does anyone remember in the Harper Hold quests

Where is a safe place I can stop and put it on hold as I go and get some more reputation? I remember I need to get it up to 16 in order to get the good rewards if I play a female right?

I got tired of lugging the corpse around so I handed it in, but I think once you go into the hold once it sets things in motion and you can't stop it I think...

Also, can Jahiera be safely dropped at any point after the quests without her disappearing on me? Or only if I get the 16 rep Harper Pin?

I'm probably keeping her as my second tank this play through (Mazzy doesn't like Hexxat which annoys me to no end). I've pretty much decided that Nalia/Jaheira are my rotating slots this time around, unfortunately its very hard to drop Jaheira without worrying that I can't get her back. Also insect swarm rules...

Comments

• kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    I just did the quests following this walkthrough:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Walkthrough2/SoA/chapter-2/quests/harper-hold-quests.php

According to that, you need 16 rep, but only 10 if romancing her.

Based on what I've seen, you can kick her out *once*, and if you do, it ends the romance. You can tell if she's gone for good by what she says. The first time I did it, she told me she'd be near the Harper Hold, and the second time she told me she didn't know where she'd go (indicating she was gone for good).
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Does she still go to Harper hold if you killed everyone there? I do want to pick up mazzy for a while so I was wondering, otherwise I guess mazzy is out this play through because I'm romancing hexxat... Well I guess I can drop viconia temporarily with little repercussions other than her level.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    She's probably gone for good then, but I'm not really sure. When I kicked her out the second time, she said she didn't know where to go (after killing the harpers).
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741

She's probably gone for good then, but I'm not really sure. When I kicked her out the second time, she said she didn't know where to go (after killing the harpers).

Does that get rid of her for TOB too then?
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    kryptix said:

Does that get rid of her for TOB too then?
    No you'll be able to pick her back up.