Skip to content

Best unarmed combatant in BG2.... the fighter-druid!

Well okay..... monks are badass.

But, I still love a multi- or dual- class fighter/ druid. Get some extra attacks, some items with AC bonuses (ring of protection, Gaax, etc), then elemental shape and pow! Pure awesomeness, a heap of attacks, an AC of -9 or less, elemental resistance, 2-20+str damage (may be 1/2 fire dmg too!)

Elemental shape is usually the first HLA i give jaheira --> she can use her warrior HLA while changed too, and stay changed indefinitely

Yes you can't cast spells while changed, but if you load out with iron skins, armor of faith, flaming death pre change --> more awesome

And yes a dual class with a kensai and high level druid is super cheese (kiai + 2-20 dmg + kensai dmg bonus + str bonus)...... but so is anything else dualled with a kensai (worse kit in BG2- too unbalanced imo)

Comments

• RealReal Member Posts: 68
    Challenge accepted.

Well okay..... monks are badass.

Oh :O

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Elemental shape is bugged in my game :(

But yeah Fighter/Druid is an awesome class. Too bad it takes FOREVER to get to druid 15.
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563

And yes a dual class with a kensai and high level druid is super cheese (kiai + 2-20 dmg + kensai dmg bonus + str bonus)...... but so is anything else dualled with a kensai (worse kit in BG2- too unbalanced imo)

Do the same thing with a K->M and Shapechange: Iron Golem and you get 4d10 rather than 2d10.
  • LathraelLathrael Member Posts: 69
    Or tenser's transformation with kensai-mage.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Pfeh, everyone knows the best unarmed combatant is the Shapechange -> Illithid combo.

Do they even have arms?