Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Friends.

BagmanBagman Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 6
Hi everyone. I have been a long time lurker of this community, anyways, I signed up to report a bug last night so the next logical step was to come here an say hello. Anyways hello all I hope we get to know each other better. Cheers,

-Bagman

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,152
    Greeting, mortal, the Lord of Chas knew you were going to come and he is very happy about that.
    Welcome!

• havingproblemshavingproblems Member Posts: 21
    Hi there I am a big baulder's gate fan and as soon as they released the game in the enhanced edition I purchased it. I have been playing baulder's 2 and I have come to my first big glitch of the game. I have no idea what to do. I am in the asylum and when I bring daces hand to open up daces head I can't get to the next level, its not happening. It does say the way is opened but nothing else happens. If anybody know what I need to do I would appreciate it. butt kicking for goodness