Skip to content

need advice -solo early game up to 1.5 MLN - 2 MLN XP with wizard slayer :/

need advice -solo early game up to 1.5 million - 2 million XP with wizard slayer :/
Now I play with a solo wizard slayer and i need your advice. the idea is to make him a thief dualclass on 22 and NPC LVL 15 LVL join when they have max stats .
I installed the mod SCS and now it's just a fight for survival . the biggest problem is the inability to use the ring of regeneration now I have 145 hp with a helmet of balduran but after every fight I have to go to the temple to treat because almost dying. I play hardcore . each visit cost me some 750 gold and the profits of the battles are sometimes different as we know ;) I use only sometimes John for his stealing abiliti and the door opening for me . I already have these items :
Ilbratha +1
Arban 's Sword +2
Flame Tongue
Namarra 2
Helmet of balduran
Reflection Shield +1 (with SCS it is life savier it reflects any projectiles withaut of mage use beyond this is a super cheap 4500 gold)
problem remains the medic there is cheaper but it works only for 8 hours a day.
if it is a full recovery sleep and sleep almoust 34 days :/ lol That is way and turn of this option bhaall powers have only drain life .
i need your suggestion for item ply thru evrything