Skip to content

Full BG1-ToB Playthrough, no RP (3-4 players desired)

Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
edited December 2013 in Multiplayer
I've always wanted to play through from the very start of BG1 all the way to the very end of ToB with a group of friends. Despite being a regular player since 2002, I've never had the chance to go all the way...until now. As the title states, my ideal group is 3-4 people large, though more is fine too. I've been forever alone for too long - it is time to join the fray! I prefer the use of Mumble for voice-chat, though if other options are available then be sure to let me know. I'm ready to start ASAP, if my schedule changes I will be sure to let you know. I intend to start at level one, and work my way up from there. My preferred build is a fighter/mage, though for this run I'll be using a gnome fighter/illusionist.

Hope to start soon!

IMPORTANT EDIT: I play exclusively at 60 fps. If some of you find that too fast, I'm willing to negotiate.
Post edited by Bynary_Fission on

Comments

• cLogikcLogik Member Posts: 25
    What's the game name and pw if any?
  • Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    Game name is Bynary's Excellent Adventure - password will be PMed to you. I'll likely start a private conversation so we can relay information better. Do you happen to have Mumble or some other form of chat?

I haven't started the game just yet - I'm hoping to get one more person in before I start it.
  • KarashiKarashi Member Posts: 38
    I may be interested. What times during the week would you be looking play?
    Right now I'm free all days and times. That will likely change in the future, and if so I'll be sure to let everybody know.
    Right on, I can play between 3-9pm Est -5:00 Mon-Fri and im free most weekends depending. So long as that doesnt conflict with anybody elses schedule i would be down to play. It wouldnt matter to me if we play often or not but i would like to get a consistent group going every week if possible.
    Sweet. I emailed you the password, we might be able to get this going tonight. Be sure that your fps matches mine (see the first post). I'm CST, so I'll be sure to keep what you said in mind.
    Right on, ill make sure to keep an eye on the forums so just post when we're gtg
    Do you have Mumble, by chance?
    Not at the moment but i will download it. I also have access to vent or skype if that is what clogik may prefer
    We'll use Mumble for now, Skype might also work well in the future.
  • VoxVox Member Posts: 4
    My schedule is all over the place but I would look to get into some multiplayer action. -5GMT here. Willing to play whatever class is necessary for the group.
    edited December 2013
    We have a game starting at 3pm EST (GMT -5) today. We're at about level 6 apiece - I am dualed as a fighter/mage and Karashi is dualed as a thief/cleric. Given our levels feel free to import a character around that level, just be sure not to have a lot of magical gear as we want to make this an entirely legitimate run.

Since we have the four main classes covered, it is entirely up to you as to what class you would like to play. Feel free to come in when you like, once then we can decide on concrete days in the future. We'll have a fourth person joining us in BG2.

EDIT: I'll PM you all the details you need.