Skip to content

Picked Anomen and changed my mind, can I reset the romance variables for Rasaad?

TelsiaTelsia Member Posts: 9
I originally brought both Anomen and Rasaad into my party. I havn't done the Anomen romance in years and barely remembered it and when I started both I found Anomen a lot more amusing then people give him credit for so eventually when Rasaad asked me about Anomen I ended up picking him. However while Anomen was better then I thought I found his romance to take a turn for the worse after the knight trial and ended up regretting the choice.

Since I have EE Keeeper I decided to see if I could change the varibles back without having to replay several hours worth of quests. I don't see it as cheating since it won't give me any gameplay benefits at all and will just allow me to continue the Rasaad romance where it left of like nothing happend.

Only variables I can find though are the RASAADROMANCEACTIVE. I did try changing it to 2 and the Anomen one to 3 and overall it does seem to work. I did get a flirting conversation with Rasaad as soon as I started up the edited game but to be sure I tried to advance the time a bit to see if I could trigger another talk and somehow that didn't work. So I'm just curious if simply setting it from 3 to 2 will help or if there is a risk it won't work if I continue to play on like this. The Rasaad romance was on 11 when I stopped but it jumps to 13 in the edited game after the flirting.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    At this stage in the romance, RasaadRomanceActive should be 1, not 2. After you set it, visit a wilderness area to advance.
  • TelsiaTelsia Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2013
    Ah, going to try that out. Thank you. :)
    Update: Setting it to 1 instead of 2 made it work. Thank you for the help!
    Post edited by Telsia on