Skip to content

Re-recruiting Dorn?

How do I do this? I need to make a spot for some other NPCs to do their quests but when I ask Dorn to leave he gets angry and I can't find him again.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    He should be back where you found him in BG2EE, or at the Friendly Arm Inn in BGEE.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Normally if your rep is too high and the NPC is "unhappy" or "angry" they are meant to leave the game for good. I'm not sure if this goes for the new characters as well.
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    edited December 2013
    Apologies, I should have clarified. I'm currently in BG2 EE having completed his first quest involving the cleric. I am doing an evil run with rep hovering around 5-7. When I remove him he calls me a fool, disappointed that I am shackled by limitations and disappears. Does he reappear next to the Radiant Heart?

Edit: He does indeed reappear there thank you :) He seemed to have a tone of finality when leaving
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Dorn just gets bitter when you drop him. Deep down he is a lonely psychopath, merely seeking companionship in the long road of death and murder to plans to chart in his life.