Skip to content

Dorn quest bugged trigger

MidimattMidimatt Member Posts: 12
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
I'm doing Dorn's quest at the moment and i can't get the next part of the wedding quest to trigger, i've killed everyone in the room but nothing from Dorn.

I thought it might be to do with the romance causing issues so i just continued the romance, tried to go back at a later date and still can't get the next part to trigger. It's been weeks (in game) since i started the wedding part.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• MidimattMidimatt Member Posts: 12
    No i'm not 12 yet, however there are still locked doors in the Order of the Radiant Heart, i was under the impression that i would need to do more since Dorn didn't say anything.
    He hasn't killed any priest in there
    Sadly not, i thought it was a bug due to the romance so i just continued on with the main storyline. I've tried looking around for what globals to set to continue but i had no luck.
    I'm at work at the moment, but i'll have a look at your save when i get home see if i can get my game into the right state. Thank you
    I played your save and the priest was there and dorn commented once we had killed everyone but in my save the priest was never there, i killed the brides father and guests but it ended there, no conversation like in your save.

I've attached my save file, if you could set dorns quest to the point after the order that would be great thanks, i have no idea what variables to set.

edited December 2013
    ah okay thanks for all of your help :), i guess i'll just keep playing and wait till 12
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moving to Not an Issue.