Skip to content

Underdark - Ust Natha quest ruined, need help

Hi,
so I was in the Underdark and didn't see the enterance to Ust Natha, so I went to the exit (on the left side of the map) thinking - oh, okay, maybe that's 'exit to Ust Natha' (yup, I AM blonde), but well, guess what... it wasn't.

Now I'm no longer a drow so I can't enter this location without causing a lot of drama, and I don't want to do that. The only saves I have are - Auto Save and Quick Save - so I can't use any older save to get back being a drow. I downloaded EEKeeper and I've been playing with it for like 3 hours now, but actually I don't really know what to do there. I found entries like - PLAYERLOOKSLIKEADRAW, DRAWTALK or journal entries with that quest (but they are not checked "quest done"), and changed its values to random numbers and even downloaded some other save from the Internet to check what value you have when you look like a drow, but it didn't help.

So here I am, asking for your help - has anyone had such problem? How to solve it? Or how to reset completly the quest from Adalon, since she is the one, who turned my into a drow. Would appreciate any help!

Comments

• slepagieniaslepagienia Member Posts: 2
    If anyone would ever do what I did, here is how to fix it — I changed "playerlookslikedraw" to 5 (I found this value in other save, don't know if that matters), erased "draw talk", "draw guest", "draw city hostile", and journal entries from Adalon. So when I went to her, she didn't critisise me that I ruined an illusion, the quest wasn't over and she only said that's she is still waiting for eggs.

What's most important, the only way for me to check if I changed saved game correctly was to just go to Ust Natha — because my NPCs now don't look like drows, but game 'thinks' they do :)