Skip to content

Removing Dragomirs Casket? (Spoilers)

Sorry if this was already discussed or the solution is really obvious, but I want to remove the Dragomirs Casket (or is it casquet?) from my CHARNAMEs inventory. Is there any way of doing this?

Im playing good party and I just wanted to do Hexxats quests and then kick her out, but because my reputation was already 20, she very quickly left on her own before L even contacted us for the first time and I couldnt convince her to stay (also taking all the magical stuff I gave her :/). Now, the only thing I have left is her stupid casket in the middle of my CHARNAMEs inventory and the Dragomirs bag of holding (btw is it safe to use it if I dont have Hexxat in my party, wont things put in it magically dissapear?). Is there any way of getting rid of the thing, cause its really ruining the aesthetics of my inventory :)? And is there any way of getting my stuff back from Hexxat without randomly slaughtering some poor peasant to get my reputation to drop, so Hexxat joins me again? I tried to pickpocket her which ended up with her attacking me, me killing her and now her following and attacking me in a form of immortal cloud of gas. I even brough the wooden sticks against vampires, but apparently you cant use them against Hexxat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    As always, Shadow Keeper (EEKeeper) has the solutions:

A) you can open the saved game where you got her in party and low your rep to an acceptable score.

Or

B) you can delete the Casket from your inventory.

As for Dragomir's Respite, it is safe to store items in it ;)
  • MrDarthMrDarth Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the help ;).