Skip to content

Serendipitous moment during Trademeet quest with Edwina *spoilers*

I totally wasn't planning it but I completed the Trademeet quest and they made statues of us... And it was during my first ever Edwin playthrough and now there's a statue of him as a female!! I bet it drives him nuts :D

Comments

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    amazing :D
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    edited December 2013
    Awesome from an RP-perspective.. I'll have to do that during a playthrough. The citizens of Trademeet might forever know him as Edwina the kind-hearted, or something.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    edited December 2013
    Hahaha, I totally want to do this, but from a non-metagame perspective, poisoning the font seems like such a better option. It will supposedly take away all the Druids' powers. Unfortunately, it doesn't, and I didn't even get quest XP, just that halfling noble's lousy 1000gp.

I could just picture it, though...

Blackguard CHARNAME: I think they really captured just how...robust your rack is.
    Edwina: I WILL have my revenge on you AND this feeble township one day!
  • KolivaKoliva Member Posts: 27
    A similar thing happens if you've got a shapeshifted druid in the party. Jaheira helps with the quest and Wilson gets the credit :D
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Shin said:

Awesome from an RP-perspective.. I'll have to do that during a playthrough. The citizens of Trademeet might forever know him as Edwina the kind-hearted, or something.

Off-topic: OH MY GOSH! I just watched this episode today! Huzzah!! XD

That is all. Please continue. :)
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

nano said:

Hmm, so I could turn into slayer form and have them erect a statue to Bhaal...

Or shapeshift everyone and have an awesome golem/troll/mindflayer party

Or a squirrel party...

I tried the Slayer thing. Unfortunately, the Slayer transformation ends automatically before the ceremony where you are pronounced Heroes of Trademeet. :-(

But I did get a statue of Anomen in Troll form from the Cloak of the Sewers. It was an improvement. ;-)
    Note to self: Get Cloak of Sewers before heading to Trademeet; have Edwin and Jan memorize Polymorph self.
    Couldn't grab a spell for Jan, but I have a COLORED jelly statue of charname, and Edwin as huge spider. I briefly considered taking Cernd along, just to put a werewolf statue there, but decided against it because Cernd. Still, I love it that my statue was painted in a fresh green. It's so lifelike!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Those trademeet sculpters are pretty good when it comes to making and painting lifelike statues.:)

Now I can't wait for my Eye of Helm run.