Skip to content

Looking for evil fighter BG2EE, mac, easy to install

SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
Hi,
to balance my party on an evil run I would like an archer type ranged character. But all core characters that could be developed to fit that bill are not compatible with the evil guys. I don't have much experience modding and would like suggestions for an evil-(compatible) fighter type NPC mod that easy eays (non-weidu...) installable on a mac.

For party setup and reasons see this thread:

https://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/436680/#Comment_436680

Any suggestions?

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Uh... why not Hexxat? 20 DEX is nothing to sneeze at.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    She's one of the reasons I am playing evil in the first place... :)

Group is my sorceress, Dorn, Korgan, Hexxat, Viconia and Haer as my "archer" shooting with crossbows using all the magic ammo you drown in under offensive spin. Pity the elemental damage from the bolts of lightning is not maxxed. I know it's a waste for a blade but it was the closest thing I could find for an evil party. Using him as a dual wielder in my good game. In ToB I will probably dump him for Sarevok and use Dorn as my archer at good moments with whirlwind, poison weapon and the magic ammo.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    I've found that archery gets a bit redundant in ToB - spells are where the real damage is at.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Of course, but I wanted a somewhat different run this time. From power perspective there is no reason not to take Edwin in that setup.