Skip to content

Hexxat/Neera discussion bug *spoilers*

I've completed the ToB Hexxat quest and Neera keeps starting "i thought we killed the lich" discussion over and over, even though I completed the labyrinth quest and we're back in Amketheran

Is there some global fix I can use in the clua?

Comments

• mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    sorry to bump this, but any help would be nice, i'm stick in amketheran with only a little bit of ToB left.

i think the problem is that the game hasn't flagged that i've killed the lich in the hexxat labyrinth dungeon, but i don't know how to fix this
  • RockalotRockalot Member Posts: 1
    Same problem here, does anyone know a workaround?
  • WerewyvernWerewyvern Member Posts: 3
    bump I have had bugs with multiple characters dialogues they seem to have trouble perceiving the events in the world around them lol
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @mjs Zip up your savegame and upload it here. I'll take a look.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    There is another lich in ToB now!?!?!?
    AMAZINGLY KEWL!!!!!!
  • InconnuInconnu Member Posts: 99
    I have the same problem; Neera and Hexxat engage in the lich conversation that I've already been through (without Neera in the party). Now Neera's quest will not trigger when I travel to the North Forest area, instead this loop will supplant it. It occurs any time dialogue is initiated with Neera, but this is the only instance where it's happened automatically. Sooo yeah, can't do her quest until a workaround is found.
    Here is save file in RAR.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited December 2013
    @mjs @Rockalot @Werewyvern @lnconnu Unzip my attachment into your Override folder. If you don't have one, create one next to the data\lang\movies (and so on) folders in your program directory.

@lnconnu After you do the above, speak to Neera to continue her quest.
    Works perfectly now, thank you!
  • billben74billben74 Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem. Is there any chance you could explain the magic you went in for in previous post that solved the problem. I have shadow keeper and can use the console
    Teach a man how to fish and all that :)
    I'd love to have aerie stop repeating the lich thing