Skip to content

Still no Neera (spoiler warning)

Okay, I've been playing for several (real time) days now, and have been to the Bridge District over a dozen times following the murders and the Buried Alive quest. I've hung around the tavern, watched the play, talked to everyone in the District, walked around the north end of the District endlessly, left the District and returned several game days later, and so forth, but Neera has not yet spawned. I'm beginning to think my game is bugged and that she will not spawn at all.

Is there a trigger I have to accomplish first? Do I need to have certain people in my party? What exactly am I supposed to do to get her to spawn? I'm trying to get my party set up and this is starting to get up my nose. I really could use some help with this.

Comments

• WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    Nobody?
  • TasrayaTasraya Member Posts: 15
    Pretty sure in my recent game that she spawned after I'd started the murders quest in the Bridge district. I don't recall if I'd cleaned out the villain's lair yet--couching things in broad terms to avoid spoilers--but I think that I had indeed done so. I don't think I'd reported back to Aegisfield yet at that point. I'd left the district for some reason, then came back and ran into her. I'm not sure that will help you any, but it's how it worked for me. I am all but certain I found her on my first return to the district after I'd cleared out the villain responsible for the Bridge district murders.
  • WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    Hm. I watched a video of the Neera encounter, and I wonder if it happened while my attention was elsewhere. This does seem possible, since you don't actually interact with her at that point, apparently. If I don't find her I'll just keep on using Aerie as my second mage.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    neera showed up the first time I went to the bridge district which was literally the first place I went after gaylen bale
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    Neera shows up when 2 cryteria are met:

1) You enter Bridge district and talk to the Captain
    2) You go a bit further south and witness a conversation (next to the bodies) about the guild war

Then you go a bit further south (so that the spot where Neera's encounter begins is covered) and go back. The cutscene should trigger.

You can also go to another disctrict and go back to trigger it. Point is, Neera's encounter will not show up until the talk about guild war happens.

If not, it's a bug.