Skip to content

does 18 in charisma mean you can have aerie and korgan in the same party?

They fight til aerie says its either her or him. I have heard that 18 in charisma stops this, is it true or just a rumour?

Comments

• kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Would very much like to know for sure as well, but I very much doubt it. I think if there is real conflict between two of your party members, sooner or later you'll be in trouble no matter what your charisma is.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    No, they will battle anyways. Unless you edit some variables.
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    edited December 2013
    or you always separate them from each of them sight. i was that dilema with kaldorn and viconia in one team. to prewent that i play very fast and make them a way from each other as far i can;)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited December 2013
    In vanilla SoA you would always be forced to make a choice between them after an ultimatum by Aerie.

But..

TOB changed this so that eventually Aerie full-on shouts at Korgan which actually clears the air between them. Korgan claims he was trying to get Aerie to stand up for herself and has succeeded.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Having never made a character without 18 charisma, I can safely say no, they will always fight. However, if you make it to TOB without them fighting yet, they will be compatible. Aerie sticks up for herself and Korgan is impressed.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Cool did not know that
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    By not fighing yet i assume you mean the final fight where aerie sets the ultimatum?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    They don't fight as in have a physical altercation, Korgan just acts like a dick and then Aerie says "eeek!" and runs away toward your character (I'm dead serious)
    Eventually after the fourth insult or so, she says "This pig needs to eff off or I'm going back to the circus". If you don't kick out Korgan by 24 hours, she will leave (I believe it is forever)
    Yet if this does not occur b4 TOB, they will be okay after Aerie calls him something along the lines of "fat smelly bastard" and he's like "tha's all I wanned ta hear lassie. We aright now"