Skip to content

Black pits 2 issues (spoilers)

- I'm blocked just before the final battle. I got the key from captain corpse, and went to the market where the vault is open. Where can I fight Dennaton ? I can't find him.

- During the game, how can I open Bannor's quarters and other chambers as well ?

- What is the proper end for the too many cooks quest ?

Comments

• hergeherge Member Posts: 3
    Just found the solution : I had to speak to Brodle. Did it, and fought to the end.

The other questions are still pending.
  • hergeherge Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    Did the whole once again, and found more information:

- it is possible to get rid of most of the planar hunters:

* Joker can be poisoned. He will turn into a mushroom during the fight.
    * The djinn Dornanus can be killed before the match : go in his room, press the mechanism to free Najim and fight Dornanus.
    * You can transform Brannor back into a human and he becomes piece of cake.

You find a glove that belongs to the Winged in his room, but i could not do anything with it.

- you can open the rooms using different methods:

* bash the door (needs high strength). It's the method i used.
    * The brother in the merchant room provides a key, i did not check that it opens the doors that were already opened.
    * use a thief to force the lock (not tried).
    Post edited by herge on
  • stepbergstepberg Member Posts: 16
    How can I transform Joker into a mushroom? So far I have only been able to give her rat poison, which did not have the desired effect.
  • JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    Same - poison didn't do anything to Joker - maybe this was fixed?
    Glove still didn't do anything - either this was a bug or a loose end
  • stepbergstepberg Member Posts: 16
    Alright, I found it out. You need to ask the Noser for some poison. He suggests asking the performers or the merchants. After that, you can either ask Bellowgulp or Gezzthemin to provide you with poison. :-)