Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Bug with Rassad quest?

I have done all 4 tests in the heretic temple for rasaad's quest, but cannot get Collus to appear, and nothing seems to trigger in the area, what am I missing?

Comments

• LasejixLasejix Member Posts: 17
    I have the same issue than you, have you find a solution since you posted this message?

• billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    In my case , after finishing the 4th test, moving to the center of the temple will spawn the master of arms and will initiate the dialog for a final big battle in front of the temple. Because i did not want to trigger the final battle, after the 4th test i exited the temple, fully explored the map- free Wilson, bonded monks and some spy killing behind the temple. After that, I entered back, moved to the center and triggered the last fight.
    Bottom line, after the 4th test , moving to the center will trigger the next phase. If you cannot trigger it, then there must be some bug.

• FlowFlow Member Posts: 21
    It depends. If you failed one of the 4 tests then you will not get the dialog in the center of the room. It is not very clear if you failed a test. The two on the left hand side have are the tests you are most likely to fail.

Reveal a secret: Either tell you are a child of Bhaal or that you stole money and blamed Imon for it.

Confession: You need to confess for somebody else. You can either report a monk to have taken 20 gold for a better live or the female monk you met outside that she did not give up selune.

If you passed all tests you should have following items:
    Gem of true seeing (Test of light)
    Beholder Helm (Room of pain)
    Some fighting gloves +THAC0 and cold dmg (Revealing a secret)
    Clock of Atonement (Confession)

• CromcakesCromcakes Member Posts: 11
    I can't even get Rasaad to trigger in the Docks =\

Add your problems and I consider just dropping him. idk.

• billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    What trigger in the docks in BG2? maybe in BG1 ....