Skip to content

Requesting savefile

PumaPuma Member Posts: 3
Hello. I recently finished BG EE almost 100% run (did not clear durgan tower dungeon or something with that name, crazed wizard and all that). Fun part begins after, when my computer decided to get both of its hard drives corrupted. Of course, restoring the system was not that bad, however, given that I recently finished bg:ee I don't feel like starting over again. I've simply played enough of that game to last me a long time. Then, bg2:ee came out and I really waited for this. The problem is, I don't have the save to transfer my character from and going over everything again is... Just no.

I was wondering if you good gentlemen and bg enthusiasts would happen to have a bg 1:ee savefile to share with a broken soul while he is still neutral good. I'm asking for these characteristics, but I am going to take just about anything as long as it's good-oriented, midhigh-reputation run.
-main char is a female elven fighter (shhh) specialized in longsword and fighting sword and shield style (max level)
-went with neera's sidequest
-around 100% good run with golden pantaloons
-minsc, dynaheir, neera, viconia and imoen in party at all times

Thanks in advance. <3

PS. I had no idea where to post this, so anyone willing to put this topic in the right place is free to do so

Comments

• KurozakuraKurozakura Member Posts: 4
    Is there a reason you can't just create a new character in BG2? It won't make a difference, as very few things from your BG1 run would carry over.
  • PumaPuma Member Posts: 3
    I don't know, I sort of liked the concept of continuity.
    What things get carried over, though? Dialogue and story wise. I like to squeeze these types of games for all they have to offer.
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    edited December 2013
    The only thing you'll lose if you create a new character in BG2 are the golden pantaloons and a bit of experience if you had more than 89,000 on your old character. You could use EEKeeper to restore these if they are deal breakers. The other things don't transfer over.
  • PumaPuma Member Posts: 3
    Oh! Because I thought the amount of things I lose is going to be on Mass Effect level. If these two are the only things affected, then screw that. You are right. I will just get EE keeper. Thanks!
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    A major, major thing that gets missed are Tomes, +1 to each stat except +3 to Wisdom, but as suggested, these things are easily applied with EEKeeper.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Puma said:

I don't know, I sort of liked the concept of continuity.

Well that's not going to happen if you're using someone else's character, now is it? You may as well just start from scratch.