Skip to content

portrait transfer

I imported my CHARNAME from Bgee to SoAee. worked fine except that there aren't the jason Manley portraits you get in BG1. how do I transfer it? i don't want to settle for a new portrait, it was annoying enough to have to change voice set....or is there a way to transfer that aswell?

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    The Jason Manley portraits from BG:EE not being in BGII:EE is an oversight that will be patched apparently. What you could do is screenshot the portrait you use in the first one, crop it, and then dump it in the second game's portrait folder. If you don't feel confident about doing it yourself though, you could ask in one of the portrait threads for someone to do it for you.
  • RuscoeRuscoe Member Posts: 126

The Jason Manley portraits from BG:EE not being in BGII:EE is an oversight that will be patched apparently. What you could do is screenshot the portrait you use in the first one, crop it, and then dump it in the second game's portrait folder. If you don't feel confident about doing it yourself though, you could ask in one of the portrait threads for someone to do it for you.

thanks! merry x mas

oh do you know by any chance where I can find the portrait folder?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    documents folder\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\Portraits

If the portraits folder isn't there, just make it. It's where you dump all custom portraits too.
    cheers all done!