Skip to content

[MOD] Samurai Kit v1.5 *UPDATED*

13»

Comments

• GreenerGreener Member Posts: 430
    Update to v1.5
  • MarciusVetrackMarciusVetrack Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2023
    Sorry, but still not working, it still not show in character creation classes...
    what i'm doing wrong? also, it have not a .exe file, do i always use weidu.exe, and rename it to "Setup-Samurai.exe"?
    cheers!
    Post edited by MarciusVetrack on
    @MarciusVetrack

Silly question but are you trying to create a samurai with a non-human race?

Yes, you can simply use an weidu.exe and rename it to Setup-Samurai.exe

Can you post a picture of the what happens when you try to install it?
    yes, i'm trying to create a human samurai, it simply not show in the fighter classes, it installs normaly, it shows in the weidu.log, but not in the classes in the char creation menu... i simply not understand...
  • FrenzgynFrenzgyn Member Posts: 80
    Greener wrote: »
    @MarciusVetrack

Not sure if It's the same problem for MarciusVetrack, but on windows I had to rename a "weidu.exe" to "Setup-Samurai Kit.exe" and "Setup-samurai.tp2" to "Setup-Samurai Kit.tp2" due to folder structure (it got errors during install), and I don't put "Samurai Kit" and "Setup-Samurai Kit.exe" into override folder (as per read me), just in BGEE/BG2EE.

For convenience, a repacked version (need to be checked on mac):

Frenzgyn wrote: »
    Greener wrote: »
    @MarciusVetrack

Not sure if It's the same problem for MarciusVetrack, but on windows I had to rename a "weidu.exe" to "Setup-Samurai Kit.exe" and "Setup-samurai.tp2" to "Setup-Samurai Kit.tp2" due to folder structure (it got errors during install), and I don't put "Samurai Kit" and "Setup-Samurai Kit.exe" into override folder (as per read me), just in BGEE/BG2EE.

For convenience, a repacked version (need to be checked on mac):

Thank you.
    edited November 2023
    Not sure what happened, but after some days to resign myself up, i waited until weekend to reinstall everything....
    in the installation section of kits, of the weidu log, i installed the 5.1 version and crossed the fingers....
    after some hours of installation of my large modlist, i initialized the game, and the class appeared in the character creation.
    thanks and sorry for the inconvience.