Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Last battle Sarevok immune??

Is sarevok suppose to be immune to all types of damage?

I am using SCS and Battle Enhancer, and all my warriors are using atleast a +1, +2, or +3 weapon, but everytime I hit sarevok, it just says he is immune to it. I can't kill him?? Help please.

Comments

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    SCS? You can't hurt Sarevok until his allies are all dead, if I recall.

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Yeah and killing them once is not enough, you need to destroy their skeleton forms as well.

• shadow85shadow85 Member Posts: 126
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I just did it. In SCS + BE, there is absolutely no way you can beat all them head on. I had to summon monster straight away then run my party back to the entrance to the tomb, and wait till sarevok's allies potions, and enhancements wear off. Then I had to lure each of sarevok's ally out to the entrance where my party was waiting, 1 by 1. So I killed each of his allies this way 1 by 1. Then took on sarevok and beat him.

If I tried to fight sarevok and his allies all at once from the get go, my entire LVL9 party was cut down in about 10 seconds flat, with SCS + BE.