Skip to content

Ust Natha

Okay, so I'm doing the "Rescue the Eggs" quest tree in Ust Natha, and I'm just wondering if there's anywhere I can resurrect fallen party members? Normally not a problem, but an illithid got my cleric's brain so I need to bring him back. Any way I can do this?

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    The large, easternmost building in Ust Natha is the local Temple of Lolth. I've never looked for temple services there but it's your best shot.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    The Duergar merchants at the bottom middle of the main caverns map might have a scroll to sell, too. I don't have any saves in the area to check.
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    edited December 2013
    Madhax said:

The Duergar merchants at the bottom middle of the main caverns map might have a scroll to sell, too. I don't have any saves in the area to check.

no there is not scrolls there is no active priest in this city. you must cheat use code.
    [CTRL]+R - Heal or resurrect selected character
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("rods03")
    for the future get this rod from Ribald befor you go rescue imoen
  • karnagekarnage Member Posts: 92
    Also for future reference, you can get a "Rod of Resurrection" from the wizard's tower when you rescue Har'Dalis (or whatever his name is).
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    edited December 2013
    Ultimately didn't need it. Just rebooted and made sure to cast Chaotic Commands on my cleric. Kept him from getting stunned this time around, which made things much much easier.

Over all, actually, I found the Ust Natha quests not to be all that difficult aside from the "Blood of a neighbouring race" which I had actually completed before even ending up in Ust Natha by coming across an Elder Orb in a small little lair, and by completing the Illithid Quest before venturing to the Svirfneblin village.

There were a couple times where I tried to venture into the big Beholder lair, but that place was hell on earth. I don't like fighting large groups of beholders and illithids. The way beholders toss spells around and the way illithids toss mind blasts around is just plain annoying.
    Post edited by TheWhitefire on