Skip to content

Class Restrictions on SoA Romances

I've been trying to find an answer to this on the forums, so I apologize if this question has already been asked. Are there class restrictions on the SoA romances? Specifically, I have a Mage/Thief and the Rasaad romance dialogue will not start. Will he not romance thieves? She's neutral, and I know the alignment restriction was lifted from BGI.

Comments

• scorpiovascorpiova Member Posts: 87
    edited December 2013
    I'm pretty sure Rasaad romances only Good females. Dorn will romance any male/female character of any alignment. Neera, I am not sure.
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    How far along are you with his quest? Think you need to at least start, and perhaps finish it, before you can start the romance.
  • Strands_of_RedStrands_of_Red Member Posts: 14
    I thought I remember reading in one of the discussion threads that the alignment restriction had been removed. Though, it's possible I could be wrong about this. Some of his talks will start before his quest, but you need to finish his quest for the rest of them to start.
    So, I checked in another game of mine that I recently started and used to the console to advance the timer. Rasaad started up romance dialogue with that charname and she is also neutral, just not a thief. This sounds like a class restriction. Though, I'm not sure if it could perhaps be a bug.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    There are no class restrictions on the romances, and Rasaad's alignment restriction was removed in the second game. His first SoA lovetalk is set to happen in Athkatla.
    Thanks for the clarification. :)