Skip to content

Underdark order of quests ?

So I'm in the Underdark and did the duergar village quest and got the light orb. Now where should I go next so that I don't miss any areas ? The beholder lair or Illithid ?

Can you give me a quick order of areas to "visit" ?

Comments

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    Just go to Adalon and Ust Natha. You'll be asked to deal with the beholders and illithids eventually.
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Or, you can just do them all before Ust Natha. Or even after! There is no specific order, and you only 'need' to do one of them to finish the Ust Natha questline, which is itself optional.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    I do it like that: village first, then Beholder and Illithid, then Ust Natha. After Mother Ardulace gives the quest, I say that I will bring her one of the substances and go to do the quests that trigger after. Then I go back to her and say that I have the brain matter/eye.

After Ust Natha I am teleported by Adalon to exit of Kuo-Ta dungeon but I don't go through the door. Instead I go back to clear the area, mostly to kill the Death Knights for the belt.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Killing adalon is fun. Besides she is an arrogant dragon
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    @tennisgolfboll Challenge: Find a Dragon that isn't arrogant. It isn't fitting to find an entirely humble Dragon after all. There would be something underwhelming about having a Dragon say "Don't worship, nor be amazed by the sight of me: I'm just like you, really."
  • AnotherLifeAnotherLife Member Posts: 115
    "Don't be nervous, just think of me as an overgrown pidgeon with magic resistance."