Skip to content

No reputation comments from the new NPCs?

So, I've got Rasaad, Hexxat and Neera in my party, and it just struck me that not one of them has ever made a single comment on my reputation. Valygar has said "I'm glad you came across me when you did. This group does good things" and so on, but these new NPCs... nothing.

Is this intentional? If so, why? Has anyone else heard them comment on your reputation?

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    they compliment parties that have rep related to their alignments, didn't put any of these NPCs into a party of inverse alignment yet, so i don't know.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    So what does Rasaad say, when you have a high reputation? I have one, and I haven't heard a word from him. Neither has Hexxat complained about my reputation being too high. At this point, Jan Jansen is already going on about how being around this group too long is sort of like having the... you know. (Except for the uncomfortable burning sensations. And the rash!)
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    "I was this popular once. Then I had a wild surge at a marketplace."

Not a quote, but I wish.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Either a bug or they cut a few corners?
    @tennisgolfboll: Sure seems like it. Either way, it's a pity. Those reputation-inspired comments were such an integral part of the original BG2.
    I am now pretty certain that none of the new NPCs ever says anything that is inspired by your reputation. What a pity!