Skip to content

What would you change in BG2EE game rule?

hi, i like to thinking in my spare-time "what if" and this idea from that:
Wilson can use ion stone and necless also on high lvl one of his weapon slot should magic weapon +2 on ToB there is lots of monster with protection to normal weapon.
bard instead of set spike trap should get ability to get 7 lvl spell slot 3 times(25/30/35 lvl)
every kit should get 0,5 atack per round for ** specialization( this is not a big deal but helpful)
do you have your own idea?
please share

Comments

• tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    I would allow saves for all negative effects (imprisonment, slow, maze etc)
    I would make the rod of resurrection not heal people who are allready alive.
    Make it impossible to access inventory during battle.
    I would allow high charisma 16+ options to stop infighting between npcs.
    I would add saving throw bonuses to magic armour (like the rings of protection now work)
    Remove all scripted deaths (trap in asylum, you can attack irenicus without the loonies etc).
    Add an option to have a chance of death being permanent on the easier settings (also more options on the other difficulty settings max hp on insane as an option)
    Hardcore mode that deletes mainchar if killed (not part of difficulty setting)

Just a fe untop of my head. I would have balanced it much better than now.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Fyi Wilsons claws actually progressively count as better weapons as he grows with level. At ToB levels his problem won't be hitting something (it will be getting hit)