Skip to content

bg2 ee multiplayer issue

whargolwhargol Member Posts: 2
I've been scouring the web and I haven't even found mention of this anywhere. My friend and I both picked this game up recently off steam. We tried to play the black pits. There's no connection issues between us and the game runs and loads smoothly. The problem is, when we start a new game whoever isn't host has their characters stuck in a spell bubble and cant move. If my friend leaves and I gain full party control, the bubbles go away but I still can't move those who were his. Has anyone encountered this and found a solution?

Comments

• TazokTazok Member Posts: 34
    I'm having the same issue. I also noticed that i can just go talk to the vendors/tartle and start the match and in the match they can move. The bigger problem i'm having is that after the first game, 2-5 random party members leave. As if we reformed party and kicked them. No workaround at all for that so far. I hope BD has a plan to fix this
  • whargolwhargol Member Posts: 2
    We gave up trying to play together. If i host and he leaves the spell globe goes away but i cant control his 3. Not even if I save and load without him.