Skip to content

How do you highlight selectable items, doors, switches, ect in an area

I distinctly remember being able to do that when I played this game years ago. I have terrible eyesight to the max. It really sucks sometimes. Did they change the key associated with it or did they remove it from the game?

p.s. super excited to finally have bought the EE version of the game to play through.

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    TAB key - though not sure what it will be on iPad etc, you didn't specify which platform.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    On an iPad there is a separate button on the interface dedicated to this. It should appear as a magnifying glass in the bottom right area of your screen. It is limited, however - BG2 in particular has many objects with which you can/must interact, typically indicated by a cursor change to a circle of two arrows, automatically shown when moving the mouse over said objects on a PC or Mac. These do not show up in any way on the iPad, as there is no cursor to speak of - unless some recent workaround has been implemented.
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    I am on a PC. I dont know I tested out my tab key and it works fine but in game the tab key does nothing.