Skip to content

Anomen Romance Not Starting - Bug?

Hey there!

i'm getting a little concerned. Anomen has been in my party for about 10 days the romance hasn' started yet. Is that normal or is that a bug? I don't remember it taking that long before. My character is a human fighter so it can't be a race issue. She's evil but from what I can remembe, alignment isn't a factor. What do you guys think?

Comments

• velaskavvelaskav Member Posts: 6
    No one? :(
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    I heard something about how it wont start if you've started that Firkraag (spelling?) quest until it's finished. Not 100% on that though sorry :(
  • velaskavvelaskav Member Posts: 6
    Yep, I've heard that too. However, I haven't started that quest, so I don't think that't the problem. I'm truly startaing to suspect a bug. :(
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    I seem to recall that on my last run using Anomen, he was unusually quiet for quite a while, then suddenly, I think it was in Trademeet, he suddenly started his "You have not asked me about my blah, blah, blah" speech, and seemed to be always yammering at me after that (I wasn't particularly worried one way or the other since I was going after Rasaad). Didn't notice the timeframe in this regard, though, but if I was in Trademeet, it must have been a while.