Skip to content

Requesting help with Haer'Dalis Quest. *SPOILERS*

abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
I think I've gimped myself…

I took the quest from the Five Flagons killed the mage and rescued H'D (and the gem), took H'D into my party and put the gem into his inventory. After leaving the sewers I met Dorn, and as it was an evil run I recruited him and told H'D to meet me back at the Five Flagons (he took the gem with him).
When I got back to the Five Flagons, Haer'Dalis told me that I needed retrieve the gem… and the quest won't progress any further. This is doubly frustrating as Charname is a Blade and would very much like to get her stronghold & some of the goodies from the quest.

I have no previous saves, and I'm running plain EE on Mac OS, with no mods (when it comes to modding, I know nothing, John Snow).

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi… You're my only hope.

*EDIT* : I've tried pickpocketing Haer'Dalis (with maybe 5 potions of Master Thievery), but to no avail.

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    If anyone knows how to import the item or similar, I'd appreciate the help..
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    Silly question, perhaps, but have you tried talking to Shaelis Rai (or whatever her name is)? - as she's the quest giver, it stands to reason that she is the one to forward/finish the quest.

Sorry, I can't help you with respawning/importing the gem since I can't even make the CLUAConsole appear in my game, and am not ready to disable my Icelandic keyboard just for that.
    doggy
    She's not in the Five Flagons any more… I guess she spawns if you come in with the gem.
    If it can't be done, then so be it. Just irritating (albeit self-inflicted).
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    Um, I've only done the quest twice in the EE version but I seem to recall that the whole troupe has always been there, including Raelis, waiting, whenever I've done the quest. If she's gone, I would suspect a bug - I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable members can help you with this. I would think CLUAConsoling her in might work?
    That's what I've always seen before too.
    I have no idea what CLUAConsoling is or how to begin...
    doggy