Skip to content

Black Pits 2 Ending *spoilers*

IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
So there'd most likely be a sequel to BP2? The ending seems to beg for more, as do I. But what then? Characters seem OP, being already on par with OC protagonist, if not more, having to easily reach the XP cap. There's no conclusive ending, hopefully there'd be one...there has to be, right? Like what i said, what then? Raise the XP and god battles?

And who's the "Azner - " guy? Was that the name mentioned? D'oh, Dulf memory strikes again.
Post edited by Illustair on

Comments

• talkitrontalkitron Member Posts: 6
    I wanted to bump this thread. Can someone explain the ending to Black Pits 2? Who kills Dennaton? And is there a way to avoid being teleported away by Bealoth?
  • namelesstwonamelesstwo Member Posts: 15
    you can find the answers in Neera`s TOB quest...
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited March 2014
    tbh I had no idea what was going on in the bp2. I didn't know who dennton was or how he was significant to anything, I had no idea who the winged was, I had no idea what the dagger was for and so on. To be honest i felt like it was a bit muddled it had too much going on for what was a very basic game mode imo.

also the guy at the end is
    Szass Tamm
    I think
    Post edited by element on
  • GentblueGentblue Member Posts: 39
    Very muddled but that's what happens when you try to make the game have as many possibilities as possible. Really, to get the most out of it you should put it on insane level otherwise even the last 3 fights are very straightforward for any half-decent party. The guy at the end is the foe of the Aznar Thrul and mentioned in the previous post.