Skip to content

Romance continuing question

Guys! I couldn't find the answer on the forum. Is there any point in playing BG EE before BG 2 EE romancing wise? I mean if i romance a certain character would he/she at least recognize the protagonist when they meet in SOA? Or they would act like they never met/ or say somtheing like: "Oh you are tha guy i met before" etc. And vanilla party can't be tranfered to SOA right? The same old story when you run full evil party in BG, then have to save all the good guys in the very first dungeon ?

Comments

• Durlag_ThunderaxeDurlag_Thunderaxe Member Posts: 71
    You cannot transfer any party, only ur Charname. I think Beamdog have mentioned that they might add a future patch where BG EE romances carry on into BG 2EE, but as it stands, it makes no difference. I haven't tried yet, but I'd guess that u can choose your history with the EE characters through your conversation options.

You don't have to save anyone from the beginning of SoA. I once started BG 2 by ignoring Jaheira and Minsc in the cells, killing Imoen, and then slaughtering everyone in the Circus tent, including Aerie.
  • insiteinsite Member Posts: 6
    Thanks Durlag! Your avatar suits very well! Such bloodlust! Anywayz, can anyone confirm this?