Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Optimize PC portrait adjustment (if possible)

IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 453
While the added feature of custom portrait size adjustment is welcome, it currently does not work well. The re-sizing process creates a great deal of pixelation in the 54x84 image (most notably in the hair and eye/nose region in the sample below):

The PC portrait on the left was automatically created from a larger size. I manually adjusted and added the one on the right. The pixelation seems to occur regardless of the base image used; I have tested several with the same result. Thus, would it be possible to adjust the method used in order to smooth out the images? If not, I would actually suggest removing the feature (though my head may roll for saying that...).

Comments