Skip to content

New character incorperation

Being part way through the game, and after this recent update to 1.2.2031 when offered, I purchased a character I would desire in my party. Question; How do I get this newly perchased character into my party?
TIA

Comments

• Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    You have to find him/her. Much like any other npc =p

The new npcs aren't difficult to find in BG1. Dunno about BG2. Haven't gotten around to playing a full game there yet with the EE.

I think the description of the new character usually gives some sort if hint as to the location of the npc but don't quote me on that. Info about the new npc may also be available in the PDF manuals, but don't quote me on that either.
  • SpringSnowmanSpringSnowman Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for that Night_Watch. Now I only have to find them and dump that waster Khalid!
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    If you simply follow the main questline you should bump into them with no real issues - if you are part way through then you may need to backtrack a bit depending on where you are.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    decado said:

If you simply follow the main questline you should bump into them with no real issues - if you are part way through then you may need to backtrack a bit depending on where you are.

This.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    khalid is always second best behind my 18 str, dex con main.....