Skip to content

Thank you to devs for new feature.

BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
Hey you guys (1,000 points to any dev who gets that Electric Company reference):

I want to thank whoever is in charge of forum maintenance for the new feature where threads are greyed out for which you have read them, and there are no new posts in them.

That is *very* helpful in keeping up daily with the many, many, many interesting threads that are always going on here.

Thank you so much, and thank you for continually striving to make this forum the best gamers' forum on the internet. :D

And, for the "Hey You Guys" Electric Company reference, for the bonus points:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C797vkyV5hc

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Wasn't that feature old!????
    BTW I don't get the reference and no one checks this category :P this is definitely the BEST FORUM ever made.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @CrevsDaak, no, the greyed out strips of threads that you've already read is a relatively new forum feature, I'm pretty sure. I've been here a bit longer than you, though - perhaps it's always been here since you yourself have been here?

As for the fact that this forum is rarely checked, I agree, but, it seemed like the appropriate place to put my comment.

To get my Electric Company reference, you'd have to be an American who was a school-age child during the 1970's.
    Well, I'm 14 and I live in south america so I won't get the reference.
    Yeah, I joined a little later than you, and I remember when it wasn't, but in those times I didn't comment much, I was a reader-only user.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Actually, you don't have to be a '70s kid. You could be. ''00s kid. PBS has a new electric company show, and as PBS children's shows go, it's really pretty awful. I don't mean to flame or anything, but I find it extremely obnoxious. I am told it was far superior way back when.
    @meagloth I said it :P I live in south america, and I don't even had TV.
    Not sure what your going for there, @crevsdaak, but, okeydoke!
    @meagloth I *live* in south america :P, that's why I am there.
    @crevsdaak, yes, I understood that.
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate." :)