Skip to content

Having trouble finding NPC!!

Guys - i have done MULTIPLE playthroughs of BG2 and have yet to run across 'CHARNAME'. Where can i find this NPC? I've done run throughs using every NPC except for this one and I'm puzzled as to where you can find him/her.

also not to be critical, but there is alot of misinformation on the forums regarding CHARNAME. On some posts he's a sorcerer, on others he's a fighter/mage, or a shadowdancer...wtf?? Plz help. Thakn you.

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    lol... I can't tell if u are trolling or serious.

Being the Good honest paladin kinda fella, I'll give u the benefit of the doubt.

"Charname" stands for "Character Name", I think, and just refers to the Player Character. Thus not any NPC.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704

Guys - i have done MULTIPLE playthroughs of BG2 and have yet to run across 'CHARNAME'. Where can i find this NPC? I've done run throughs using every NPC except for this one and I'm puzzled as to where you can find him/her.

also not to be critical, but there is alot of misinformation on the forums regarding CHARNAME. On some posts he's a sorcerer, on others he's a fighter/mage, or a shadowdancer...wtf?? Plz help. Thakn you.

Gods! I believe i never laughted that much since... since never, damn this is too hilarious AHUUAHUAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAHUAHUA!! A shame the guy made the joke on prupose probally, it would be a lot more fun if that was the true feelings of the OP.

Who's the owner of the fake account with 11 comments but 1 year aniversary badge by the way?