Skip to content

*Spoilers* How to leave the Gorge...

So, I just did the 3rd part of Dorn's quest and sided with Azothet. Everything went swimmingly and my sword got a little stronger (+5 vs. devils... meh) but now I'm in a room with some summoning stones in a gorge I cannot leave... there doesn't seem to be any area transitions besides the one into the Myconid cave which only has 1 which leads back to the Gorge... Am I now forever trapped inside this gorge with no devils to use my new sword on? Help?

Comments

• GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    edited January 2014
    Ok, so reading up on this, I'm supposed to have some sort of acorn to leave the gorge? How do you get this acorn? I never got any acorn...
    So, I'm stuck in the Gorge from Dorn's questline. I sided with Azothet, killed Ur-Gothoz, and got my crappy sword slightly less crappy. I am however now stuck in an area with no area transitions besides the myconid cave which has no area transitions... how do I leave? I've seen someone mention the need of an acorn to leave but I do not have any acorns... no one shared their integral acorns with me when they sent me into this gorge. Help?
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    I don't remember exactly, but it was a bit awkward. Have you tried walking to the edge of the map near where you originally appeared? I think you recieve a dialogue option or cutscene there.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Walk up to the top left in Resurrection Gorge. :)
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    How did you get down the gorge without the acorn? I took it off the cold corpse of some nymph whatever while my quest log happily misinforms me that she gave it wllingly :)
    Yes, I discovered this last night. Strangely it was my 3rd or 4th time going there that finally caused Yarrow to spawn. That was actually the first place I went since it was where you initially spawned on that map. I guess it took some time for the script to initiate or something...
    I got down to the gorge by talking to some dryad. She sent me down there without really telling me anything, like that I had to collect 3 summoning stones or how to get out of the gorge. Once I was in the gorge I discovered I needed the stones because one of my dialog options said I needed them... so, apparently my PC knew more than i did as the player. No acorn was given I was just teleported down. I finally got out by going to the area you initially spawned at in the gorge but this only ocurred after multiple walks around the entire map, I think it was my 3rd or 4th try being there that she just showed up and asked if I was ready to leave. I told her I was ready to leave, she said ok great and then it broke the dialog which she immediately started up again and asked if I was ready to leave for realsies this time (rather odd) after telling her I wanted to leave fo sho she finally teleported me out. All in all seemed like a really buggy and wonky quest...
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Ah, ok, I just killed her with my evil oarty, took the acorn and with that you can teleport up and diwn at will. From the description I assumed she'd give it to you if you go the peaceful way instead of teleporting you. Oh well, since I will probably bever take Dorn again good to kniw how it was supposed to go. Byt you are right, the quest log entrues make no sense sometimes, especially if you go evil and kill them all. :)