Skip to content

Speeding up Edwin's Nether Scroll Quest

I'm doing a non-evil playthrough (that is, I don't take any evil NPCs with me) but I still want to do the Edwin and the angry inch quest (just because it's so damn funny!). The only problem is that the in-game time it takes is so good damn long (at least 25-30 days IIRC) and I don't want to drag that ass-hat with me for that long.

Is there a way to speed up the "down-time"? Some sort of CLUAConsole code that advances the story. I know it's cheating but I don't care, I just want to see Aerie and jan make fun of Edwina and then dump him when he's back to normal. Can it be done?

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    edited January 2014
    Anomen's comments to Edwina are hilarious... But why change him back? I would leave him AS Edwina. xD

I know it can be done with the CLUAConsole, but also with EEKeeper. I've done it before, but I don't remember how... I'm on the Netherscroll-quest now so i need to know. :p
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited January 2014
    1) Get the Nether Scroll as usual

2) Use C:SetGlobal("EdwinScroll","GLOBAL",1) and he will tell you how he starts to understand the scroll (normally it would take 2 or 4 days depending on your dialogue choices)

3) Use C:SetGlobal("EdwinScroll","GLOBAL",1) again and he will transform (normally it would take one additional day)

4) Click here to see how to spawn Degardan (normally it would take 12 additional days)
  • egonegon Member Posts: 94
    Thanks for the help guys! I'll haul Edwina around for a while for a laugh, then I'll dump hir for Keldorn. :D