Skip to content

Qilue's brain (underdark quest)

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the quest "retrieve qilue's quest" giving by the aboleth in the underdark.
I've killed qilue, take her brain but when i go out her house , i have became hostile and i'am attacked by dark elve...
So i tried to load my quick save to do this quest again and, the save is corrupted :(

As my nearest other save is hours ago, my question is : is there a cluaconsole to make drow not attacking me?
or a value to modify in ShadowKeeper?

Thanks

Comments

• SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited January 2014
    The problem is that you have to do that quest within a certain time, so if you can't manage to load a good saved game you have to handle it with CLUA.
    I'm at work now, but I bet @Erg can help you with the value to change :D
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited January 2014
    Unfortunately, I think your best bet is to load the old savegame.

Once the Drows are hostile, it would became too difficult to fix the problem as too many creatures and too many events are affected.

If it isn't too late already, maybe you can try the following command in the CLUA console

C:SetGlobal("DrowCityHostile","GLOBAL",0)

before leaving Qilue's House, to prevent the Drows from becoming hostile in the first place, but there is no guarantee that it will work.

If I knew the exact cause of the problem I could propose a better solution, unfortunately it is difficult to guess as there are several conditions in various scripts and dialogues that could have caused the Drows hostility.
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    I find it more amusing to intimidate Aboleth that you're gonna tell the drow about his plans if he exposes you. He just lets you go then and you don't have to kill anyone.
  • XcidiumXcidium Member Posts: 22
    Aramintai said:

I find it more amusing to intimidate Aboleth that you're gonna tell the drow about his plans if he exposes you. He just lets you go then and you don't have to kill anyone.

Agreed, one of my fav dialogs in the game. More XP, iirc.
  • LasejixLasejix Member Posts: 17
    Thanks all for your answers.

@SpaceInvader you are right, i think I exceeded the time limit for this quest.

@Erg your CLUA console code doesn't work....

@Aramintai You are right but you earn more XP in doing the quest.

I will load my old save.