Skip to content

Hopeful waiting

Just wanted to say Happy New Year's to all and lend my voice to the rest of my Android brothers and sisters as we anxiously wait for news in hopes that we will all be receiving the fruits of the BG Team's long labors in 2014!
AristilliusTroodon80

Comments

• Aron740Aron740 Member Posts: 153
    Yaaaaay...! I admit, I'm really looking forward to it
  • pandacakepandacake Member Posts: 39
    as excited as i am, i do have a feeling of deja vu
  • Out2lunchOut2lunch Member Posts: 57
    Still longing for this on my tablet...

Any chance of an update?
  • atomicsnowmanatomicsnowman Member Posts: 31
    Trent's last twitter tweet thing said they'd be back in the office on the 6th. I thought they were on the West coast so if they're working 8-5, I'd say they're just finally getting around to getting some coffee and talking about their two weeks off, showing off their new gadgetry, etc.
  • MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137
    I got a Delorean...but it's only about 1/15 the size...I'm trying to keep it away from the mice and rats but one of them was wearing a Teen Wolf shirt the other day so if we wake up tomorrow with a sudden craving for cheese...Humanity...I'm sorry...
  • pandacakepandacake Member Posts: 39
    a new beta file seems to of been uploaded on testflight so seems things are moving forward
    @pandacake This is the first I've heard of a new beta, that's good to know, thanks!
    Dee said:
    @Dee Thanks for the update Dee!

• RavuletRavulet Member Posts: 14
    @Dee Thanks! Downloading ^^
  • solodsolod Member Posts: 58
    Thanks @Dee testing now on my Nook HD+

Looks fantastic!
  • Dice42Dice42 Member Posts: 55
    (this is meant purely tongue-in-cheek)
    Anyone else read complaints on other parts of this forum about 'monthly delays' for BG:EE/BGII:EE patches and laugh. Dont know what they've got.
    Wish we we're waiting for a patch ;)
  • solodsolod Member Posts: 58
    It's so close! We're testing the full version now.