Skip to content

wild mage->cleric=wild cleric?

this is something I want to ask out of curiousity. imagine if I made a wild mage and dual that into a cleric (or make an illegal EEKEEPER combination). would it be possible to then have wild surge as a cleric? i doubt it would be much good but it might be interesting nonetheless to be healing only to explode :)

Comments

• MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    I think so. In wild magic zones divine spells are subject to wild surges so I imagine that it would hold true for a dual-classed Wild Mage. I believe that your special abilities (Bhaalspawn Slow Poison, for instance) are also subject to wild surges.
  • victory_rosevictory_rose Member Posts: 72
    Why not just equip the brick hammer and have everyone in the party having wild surges? No illegality required! :)
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Mitchfork said:

I think so. In wild magic zones divine spells are subject to wild surges so I imagine that it would hold true for a dual-classed Wild Mage. I believe that your special abilities (Bhaalspawn Slow Poison, for instance) are also subject to wild surges.

They are. I was quite surprised the first time it happened.

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

Why not just equip the brick hammer and have everyone in the party having wild surges? No illegality required! :)

i assume this is an item added in somewhere after SOA chapter 2 by the EE? i wasn't playing EE as much as I expected and am only at chapter 3 on my first playthrough. those steam sales slowed down my progress :)
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    An item from Neera's quest chain.