Skip to content

Hexxat (spoilers)

I've already read a few threads on where to get her, but what's been said just doesn't seem to work for me. I have got up to meeting the "True" Hexxat, who then went to the Copper Coronet, apparently.
However I can't find her after that. I read another thread that said if you are in Athkala after dark you're bound to see her, but I still haven't done.

Where is she, what do I have to do? Please be specific, I just want to know where to get her so I can replace Yoshimo!

Comments

• SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Did you stop and talk to her on the way out of the tomb? She should be in the room where Dragnomir was, looking for the cloak.
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    I didn't see her no, would that mean I've lost her forever, since you can't get back in there now can you? Since she said to go to the copper coronet I just moved to the exit without looking behind me.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    I don't think the tomb closes off entirely. She should still be hanging around there
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    Thanks, you were right, she's there. I feel it's a bit silly for her to tell me to meet her but then just...walk forward - surely a lot of people just click to go to the exit straight away?
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited January 2014
    I never "meet her" there (in Copper Coronet). I always gloat on how *I* have the cloak and she doesn't and then suggest we should go together. She agrees and the problem of waiting for two hours goes away.