Skip to content

Yaga-Shura cut-scene did not load. (possible spoilers for ToB)

thexsathexsa Member Posts: 9
After I killed Yaga-Shura, the cut-scene where you get to the pocket plane did not load, and I kind of forgot about it until after I made a couple of more quick-saves and auto-saves, so there is no going back.

What happened was my Sorc used Wish -> Time Stop, caster a ton of spells, one being Wish, and Yaga-Shura died during the onslaught of spells. And the only thing that happened after that, was that seemingly the Genie for the next Wish broke the Teleport to Pocket Plane script, thus just triggering the talk with Melissan instead of the one where you learn about your mother from the Solar-thing.

Now I just entered Amkerath and am in Chapter 9 and the fight agaisnt yourself is closed in the pocket plane. Is there any states that can be set to let the that storyline proceed?

Comments

• NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Did you kill him before he flees to get reinforcements ? Anyway, just an idea but you may try to clua:console him to kill him a second time, in the same area if possible (i can't remember if it still accessible in the chapter 9).
  • thexsathexsa Member Posts: 9
    No, he fled. And I'll try that to see what happens.
  • thexsathexsa Member Posts: 9
    Didn't help. I assume the game needs to have a certain state for him to speak when you see him, or to trigger the port to the pocket plane after you kill him.