Skip to content

Black Pits 2 *spoilers* and spoil me please!

So i finished the Black Pits, it was a really nice addition and a good break away from the campaign. But I don't think I did it properly because I loads of rats poison and all sort of extra quest items when I was done. So would someone mind giving me the lowdown of who you supposed to kill off or bribe or whatnot, because the final battle with the golem, winged, joker, make, genie & salamander was difficult!

any ideas who the mysterious figure was? where were we transported too? will we find out more in bp3 in bg3ee no less?

Comments

• JackWalrusJackWalrus Member Posts: 16
    From what I know, the mysterious figure is more explained in Neera's quest. I did not do it myself so I can't really spoil it to you.

In the final battle, you can incapacitate three people as far as I know, they are:

The genie. If you go to his room and kill him there, Najim will take his place in the final battle. The fight can be tricky since you cannot cast any spells. However, you won't have to worry about the genie in the final battle.

Joker. If you manage to poison her by talking to Vaughlin (I really don't remember how to spell his name) under certain conditions. You also need to visit Joker's room and get a bottle of alcool. When you win a drinking contest with Vaughlin and have fought with him in the arena, you will be able to poison Joker using him. Depending on the poison you use, the concocter's, the rat poison or the Dark elf mage one (Gezzunt-something) you will have a different effect. The concocter's poison will have a funny effect, try it yourself.

Bannor (The Golem). If you talk to the old mage he will say that he can make a scroll for you to screw up the golem, with certain ingredients. You can also ask the wild mage (near the priests), but I do not know what happens in this case, I did not try it. Eventually, Tartle's brother (sorry, I really don't remember the names of them) talks to you about a plan for rebellion. At that point, you can ask him to give you the ingredients the old mage asked for, you can them give them to him at a certain point, get a scroll before the final fight, then switch bodies with him.

That's all I know/remember. There's probably a lot I left out.
  • stepbergstepberg Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2014
    How do I obtain the conconcter's or Gezzthemin's poison? edit: Alright, I found it out. You need to ask the Noser for some poison. He suggests asking the performers or the merchants. After that, you can either ask Bellowgulp or Gezzthemin to provide you with poison. :-)
    Post edited by stepberg on