Skip to content

Version mismatch

IAmTheToasterIAmTheToaster Member Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but I have yet to find *any* official answers to this question. This may be down to be ignorance, but as someone who bought the game due to the advertised cross-platform multiplayer between PC and iPad only to discover that it is not working and has not been since December, I'm a little vexed about my £20 purchase.

When, if ever, is the Steam version going to be updated to match version 1.2.2031 on iPad?

As I have said, any answer will do - including pointing me in the direction of something I may have missed but as it stands, I bought the product according to this description: "Improved multiplayer support with connectivity between all platforms" (PC) and "Cross-platform Multiplayer Match-making" (iPad). This is functionality that is not available and while I appreciate that with multiple delivery platforms it can be difficult to sync these things up, but it's the lack of easy accessible information regarding this topic that is concerning me greatly.
Post edited by Tresset on