Skip to content

Major Bug? Cannot complete the Egg Quest in Underdark

HighborneHighborne Member Posts: 22
So I am at the egg quest in the Underdark, I have all 3 eggs, gave the fake ones away and now have the real ones in my inventory...umm nothing ever happens. I talk to Phaere, she teleports me to the blood pool thing in the female guild, ...strange. The Imp also talks to me, but i dunno the camera bugs out a bit for some stupid reason.

I go to the Temple of Lolth, and immediately Ardulace initiates dialoge, says she is summoning, I run over to her...she is casting animations, but nothing happens.

I stand there in front of her like a fucking retard, cannot speak to her, and she just stands there like an idiot doing nothing

Is this quest completely broken or what? Is there some console command I can do to get the demon to spawn? Is there any way to fix this broken ass bug?

Luckily an older save...it seems that if you give the egg to Phaere with only 1 person in the female's guild, it bugs the quest and makes it impossible to complete. Bringing your entire party to speak with her works fine. Still something to fix.

Comments

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited January 2014
    Well, yeah — I imagine the game may handle it poorly when there is a hardcoded plot teleport but only one party member is present at the teleporting location.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    I've actually wondered what would happen if you only sent in one and the game teleported your party. Now I know :)