Skip to content

Solo with F/C and stuck at watcher keep level 4

It is the first time I use F/C.
Don't know how to kill the dragon, it keep casting stone-skin

Comments

• SerpionSerpion Member Posts: 67
    In WK you could find a lot wand of spell striking. It could help you to dispel stone skins
  • kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Can he use those as a FC? Maybe not, depending on int...

What level are you? Should be high so just memorize all dispell magic and you should be able to take it off... Also, 1 greater whirlwind takes off a max stone skin I think and the flail of ages elemental damage still goes through.
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Don't forget summons either. They're also going to be very useful on level 5 I think (IMO, level 5 is the hardest part of WK, apart from a certain boss of course).
    Yeah you should have a deva, a fallen deva or both and a greater elemental so those will both help. Especially for heals if nothing else and globe of blades. Make sure to remember resist fear though.

That dragon also fully heals if I remember right... You could (if you want to get lucky) cast magic resistance on the dragon (I think it's MR is high enough for this to actually lower it) then hit it with doom and try a finger of death...

Also you can try making yourself fire immune and casting firestorm on yourself. Aura of Flaming Death too since they hit fast.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    What weapons/proficiencies do you have? Anyways, casting spells that give you over 100% fire resistance (Resist Fire/Cold and Protection from Fire) will help against his Red Dragon Breath (just don't use Aura of Flaming Death to do this because fire damage heals the dragon), Chaotic Commands will allow you to ignore his Chaos spell. Hardiness (fighter HLA) and Armor of Faith will help reduce the physical damage he does against you. Of course he probably will hit you with an obscene number of dispel magics though so I can't really say how long any of this will last.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    You can try casting Magic Resistance to lower his resist and then hit him with Harm + critical strike.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Unfortunately, dragons cannot be held or stun, and implosion would have been a great spell to use. Your best bet is melee him.
    elminster said:

What weapons/proficiencies do you have? Anyways, casting spells that give you over 100% fire resistance (Resist Fire/Cold and Protection from Fire) will help against his Red Dragon Breath (just don't use Aura of Flaming Death to do this because fire damage heals the dragon), Chaotic Commands will allow you to ignore his Chaos spell. Hardiness (fighter HLA) and Armor of Faith will help reduce the physical damage he does against you. Of course he probably will hit you with an obscene number of dispel magics though so I can't really say how long any of this will last.

Sorry forgot that one is a red dragon...

Harm might be one of your better options.