Skip to content

[DUPE #7107] - Aerie repeatedly attempting to start a dialogue the instant she joins

CapnSniffiesCapnSniffies Member Posts: 25
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
I've just reached chapter six and just found Aerie in the illusory interior of the tent. Right when I get her back into her original form and allow her into the party, she immediately tries to start a conversation but nothing happens other than her selection sound playing and her stopping all movement, over and over again in an infinite loop. Really annoying since I planned on keeping her for the rest of the game.

In the bug reporting format:
Expected behavior: Aerie begins a conversation with the main character after joining the party in the tent

Actual behavior: Aerie repeatedly attempts to start a conversation with the player after joining the party in the tent but nothing happens, instead simply playing her selection sound and stopping her movement in an endless loop.

I've tried:
-Reloading two older saves
-Kicking her out of the party and having her rejoin
-Killing then reviving her
-Waiting to have her join the party after Kalah is defeated and the illusion is dispelled

I've attached the save file I made right before giving her the key and letting her join the party, if that helps.

Post edited by Illydth on